Vitamin B6 is the one among the eight vitamins in the B complex group. This vitamin B6 plays an important role in maintaining your overall health. Enriched with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties,Vitamin B6 plays a role in preventing chronic conditions such as cardio diseases, brain tumors and cancer. The most common symptoms of having vitamin B6 deficiency are:-
- Skin rashes
- Cracked sore lips
- Tender tongue
- Mood swings
- Weakened immune power
- Tiredness and lack of stamina
- Tingling pain in hands and feet
Shocked by reading the symptoms? Are you suffering from any of the symptoms mentioned above? Then this might be the reason for Vitamin B6 deficiency. No need to worry, just incorporate the given food source in your diet. You will start noticing positive vibes in your health within a few weeks.
Foods to Include Your Diet Menu
- Turkey breast (3 ounces give 0.7 milligrams of Vitamin B6)
- Grass-fed beef (3 ounces give 0.5 mg of Vitamin B6)
- Tuna (13 ounces gives 0.4 mg)
- Sunflower Seeds (1/4 cup can provide .25 mg of Vitamin B6)
- Sesame seeds (1/4 cup can give .25mg of vitamin B60
Chances are the required amount of vitamin B6 is already present in your normal daily diet. However, if you’re concerned you may not be getting enough B6 or may have a deficiency, then try to incorporate Vitamin B6 enriched foods in your daily diet or else you can also try out all-natural vitamin B6 supplements available online!