Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin is the most needed vitamin for your body to perform the daily activities without feeling tired. This vitamin can be found in numerous food sources including dairy products, dry-roasted soybeans, lean meats, avocado, mackerel, eggs and shellfish, dried peas, berries, fatty fish and sunflower seeds. Below given are few of the health benefits that you can enjoy with Vitamin B2 rich foods:-
Health Benefits of Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin
- Maintain energy levels and keeps the body functions operating smoothly.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Helpful in calming the nervous system, combating chronic stress and controls the hormones are responsible for managing appetite, mood, anxiety level and much more.
- Maintains the level of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and prevents the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
- Ensure the proper development and function of reproductive organs and helps in the proper growth of the fetus
Do You Have Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin Deficiency?
The major symptoms of Vitamin B2 deficiency can include severe sensitivity to UV rays, red eyes, dry lips, mouth infection, and a sore tongue.And also, other symptoms include: – premature aging signs, development of cataract, and split nails.
Are you experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above? Then you might be suffering due to Vitamin B2 deficiency! Try to incorporate vitamin B2 rich foods in your daily diet or start taking supplements. Are you planning to go for a supplement? Make sure to buy the quality ones that are produced from 100% pure natural food sources.