Doubling the role both as an essential nutrient and a powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin C can have a huge impact on your health! From boosting the immune system to improving the skin health, the health benefits that you are enjoying by consuming Vitamin Care numerous. If you may feel that you are suffering from Vitamin C deficiency, just incorporate a few servings of Vitamin C in your daily diet to take advantage of all health benefits.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Improves the production of collagen and promotes healthy glowing skin
- Fight against free radical damage
- Boost immunity power
- Enhances the treatment session of cancer therapy
- Supports cardio health
To enjoy all these health benefits, you need to make sure that you’re including the below food sources in your daily diet.
Top Vitamin C Foods
- Black Currant
- Red Pepper
- Kiwi Fruit
- Grape Fruit
Vitamin C Dosage
- 0–6 months: 40 mg/day
- 7–12 months: 50 mg/day
- 1–3 years: 15 mg/day
- 4–8 years: 25 mg/day
- 9–13 years: 45 mg/day
- Men age 19 and older: 90 mg/day
- Women age 19 years and older: 75 mg/day
- Pregnant women: 85 mg/day
- Breastfeeding women: 120 mg/day
Hope now you get a clear understanding of Vitamin C. So what are you waiting for? Try to incorporate all these diets in your menu or else place your order for all-natural supplement enriched with Vitamin C!