Royal Enfield is a style statement of the classy and highly esteemed customers. Just like Mercedes and BMW, Royal Enfield is the most luxurious brand when it comes to bikes. Most of the riders prefer going for Royal Enfield over common bikes and motorcycles.
It had been few hours of the announcement of the online sale of Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus and 250 bikes were sold in less than 3 minutes. It is quite a shocking fact that such costly bike got sold in large number.
Something more about the Classic vehicle
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus entered the Indian markets in the month of May. Out of 1000 total units produced, 250 were sold in India. It means 1/4th of the sales were from India itself.
The concept of the bike is taken from the design of Royal Enfield RE/WD 125 which was used at the time of World War II. It provided the communication support and acted as a quick mobility platform. There were more than 4000 units of this vehicle during the World War II.
The company has been selling these kinds of units since the 19th century or before that. Till today, the customers love investing in Royal Enfield bullets.
Features of Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus
- The bike has canvas panniers in the brown shade which totally match the body.
- The tank has the serial number and Pegasus motif.
- The roundel of this bike is the same as that of Flying Flea’s tank which served in World War II.
- The engine of the bike has 499 cc and single cylinder and it also maintains the excess heat.
- It has an analog
- The bike contains passenger footrest too.
- Halogen headlamp helps to ride conveniently even at nights.
- The battery of the vehicle is 12 V and 14 Ah.
- It has a large fuel capacity of 13.5 Liters.
- The weight of the bike is about 194 kg.
- It comes with 5-speed
- It has one seat.
- The vehicle can give a mileage of 35 Kmpl.
- It is available in 6 beautiful colors, Blue, Classic Black, Tan, Classic Silver, Service Brown and Stealth Black.
Apart from this, the bike has multi-plate clutch, tool box with royal design, 19-inch brakes front and 18 inch rear.
Reviews of the Customers
Costly in price, the reviews of Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus are good. With a same earlier look, the bike gives good mileage. However, some of the customers complain that the vehicle does not give good performance in desert regions.
If we look at the design of the tank, wheels, fuel injection, headlamp, engine and brakes, the reviews are positive.
But as it is a saying that name is enough, customers booked the bike on the first day itself. It shows that Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus has a bright future not only in India but in the world too.